do something pretty

Sunday, October 17, 2004

but then again... i have a feeling life is just going to be a constant barrage of conflicting emotions, and i shall float omnipotantly, yet inextricably involved, above it always, unable to disconnect myself or to avoid being tugged one way or the other, and my only outlet being to comment on the whole mess in a blog or a journal...

yes the sky looks heavenly,
yes i can't help but smile at the flocks of birds
yes i still feel those stars twinkling around my head

but i couldn't sleep last night for the metal pressing down on my chest.

and, really, who is that strange voice in my ear? the one who, when i am walking down the street or sat on the bus, whispers in my ear "so, what are you going to do?". i wouldn't mind so much, aside from the fact i never have an answer for it.

1 Comments:

At 10:55 pm, Blogger poetpete said...

!PP
Journals are a good place to unload, Blogs too, as we both know. I am thinking your journal is a fine work of art.
!PP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home