do something pretty

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

I just couldn't say it.

sometimes i think my life would make a good film. sometimes i think my life is a film. at least so far it is the beginning of some obscure alternative film, hidden away in a dusty corner of the video shop. the first 17 years of my life could be condensed into a pretty good 10 minute start to a film. a few arty shots of reflections, a few humorous moments involving pigeons, ending up with a slightly-melancholy teenager gazing out of the bus window or perhaps sitting on a cliff looking out to sea. the only thing is, i'm unsure of the plot from here. i assume some of the details from my childhood will be instrumental later on in the plot, as they so often are. but of the supporting cast so far, who is going to be there at the ending? have i even met them yet?

it's amazing what a difference 4 lines can make.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home